Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guidelines for Gap Analysis

During my working in Plexus Private Limited, I have created a standard guideline for Gap Analysis, that is the most important job of Business Analyst.

During the Gap Analysis in various projects, we have faced many challenges related to Scope management, People Handling, Communication management etc. and to handle those challenges, we have developed & implemented a methodology which was actually successful.

I want to share the methodology of Gap Analysis to all BAs to help them in doing Gap Analysis. I know that there is very big room of improvement in that methodology & templates.

I would really appreciate any comments on the methodology and templates.

Best of Luck.

Download the Gap Analysis Guide from : http://www.4shared.com/file/EdaPEYEI/Guidelines-GapAnalysis_v30.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts